SoLA Village is a newly proposed $1-billion residential, hotel and retail development south of the 10 Freeway in downtown Los Angeles. The proposed project would rise just south of Washington Boulevard and would consist of the following land uses:
- 1.66 million square foot development consisting of residential, hotel and retail uses.
- A 19 story hotel with 208 rooms.
- Two 32 and 35 story condominium towers, providing 900 condominium units, 549 apartments and 21 live-work units.
- Shops, restaurants, bars, a grocery store, gym, yoga studio, and an art gallery.
- SoLA Village will provide 2,734 parking spaces and 1,300 bicycle parking spots to support a bike-share program.
The development proposal still has to pass through an approval process expected to last about three years that would include multiple public hearings.